Thursday, January 27, 2011

Attraction of What you Deserve/Want in Life - this is the REAL Secret!

I watched and listened to  "The Secret" video over and over again while doing a project on my home.  Years ago I purchased "The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity" and read that many times over.  That book is based on spiritual principles of attracting what you want in your life.  It worked for me for a time, too.

I can tell you "The Secret" did not work for me at all, there was/is something missing in it, also it never felt quite right to me.

I have come across what I believe in my heart and soul is the actual answer to getting what you Deserve/Want in life.  I say "Deserve" and that is what we should always say instead of "Want" in attracting something into our lives.  Using the word ""Deserve, you feel it, using "Want", that is conditioning you to always Want.

I have been reading "The Law of One" and in the 27th chapter, I believe I found the REAL answer to manifesting what  it is we each Deserve!  I believe we can create in our lives everything we Deserve, once we feel it through Love.  Though many say it is "Bad to Love Money", we have believed that.  BUT I don't believe that anymore!  I believe by Loving Money, it will come easy and effortlessly, otherwise by not loving it, we repel it.  Thus when we Love anything, it is then attracted to us!
 
LOVE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL!

We feel and visualize it THROUGH LOVE!  Feeling the LOVE of what we DESERVE - feeling the Love for What we would like - be it Money - a partner - Joy - Happiness - etc.....  FEEL it WITH LOVE!  SEE IT WITH LOVE!
 
Below is from the 27th book/portion of the Law of One!
 
 
Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.
 
Questioner: Then I will expand a bit more on this concept. We have the infinite vibration of Love which can occur, I am assuming, at varying frequencies.

I would assume that it begins at one basic frequency. Does this have any meaning?

Ra: I am Ra. Each Love, as you term the prime movers, comes from one frequency, if you wish to use this term. This frequency is unity. We would perhaps liken it rather to a strength than a frequency, this strength being infinite, the finite qualities being chosen by the particular nature of this primal movement.

Questioner: Then this vibration which is, for lack of better understanding, pure motion; it is pure love; it is nothing that is yet condensed, shall we say, to form any type of density of illusion. This Love then creates by this process of vibration a photon, as we call it, which is the basic particle of light. This photon then, by added vibrations and rotation, further condenses into particles of the densities we experience. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Then this light which forms the densities has what we call color. This color is divided into seven categories. Can you tell me if there is a reason or explanation for these categories of color?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last complete question of this session as this instrument is low on vital energy. We will answer briefly and then you may question further in subsequent sessions.

The nature of the vibratory patterns of your universe is dependent upon the configurations placed upon the original material or light by the focus or Love using Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing Itself. Thus the colors, as you call them, are as straight, or narrow, or necessary as is possible to express, given the will of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment