Sunday, February 20, 2011

I write about Scary Truth on my Sherrie Questioning All Blog - But My Intent is to Bring Truth to All and Change it through Knowledge and Shining Love and Light Upon the Truth!

I have the blog, Sherrie Questioning All.  That blog is all about what is going on and putting out the Truth of what is really happening!  That truth is mostly scary to people and may instill fear.  My intent is not to have people in Fear but to have people awaken to truth and change it through Love and Light.

I have been understanding more and more LOVE AND LIGHT are the only two things that are real in our lives!

We live in a Matrix right now.  Those who are at the top of the Matrix and who do not want us to know our real power we each have and they need to keep it hidden from us.  They are the ones who need to keep people's energy in fear, worry, anger and hatred.  They are doing this, so we ourselves do not tap into the Energy we each have and that Energy which can actually change all that is happening!! 

I believe in you and I believe in myself!  I believe if we stopped letting others "yank our chains" and stop allowing them to focus our energies on outer events and distractions, we would over power them through our energy together!

We DO have the power to change the world!  It is not through denial of what is happening in the world, but it is taking that knowledge of not good worldly events and directing our energies by shining LOVE AND LIGHT onto the events.

Last night I realized I have been using the words "sending" out LOVE to all in the world and our Earth!  The epiphany of what should be stated is "I RADIATE LOVE AND LIGHT TO THE WORLD AND ALL OTHERS"! 

I am asking others to join me in looking at Truth and not living in denial of what is going on, but do not put fear into that truth - Surround it and Radiate it with LOVE AND LIGHT! 

I changed my mission statement on my Sherrie Questioning All blog today - I woke up in the middle of the night, realizing a change needed to happen immediately for others to see and read what the blog is about.

This is how my Sherrie Questioning All blog heading now reads:

I am a seeker of TRUTH sharing it with others. Sometimes truth frightens people which is not my intent. My intent is for everyone to claim their own power through knowledge! Everyone has untapped Energy within themselves and truth channeled into LOVE for each other and all things can change our world, we do have the Power on our side! We ARE the Power together and able to change it all through LOVE and LIGHT!
 

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of being trapped in a Matrix... check this out on my site - on the subject of deception, its effects on individuals, and on groups, and even on nations.

    Deception, self-deception, and delusions

    "Deception can be practiced on a grand scale, even in national politics; the right hand deceives, while the left hand points at the hoodwinked targets. "

    ReplyDelete