Friday, March 18, 2011

Japan.... Hopi Message released in Video about Japan.




The Hopi Chief released this video about Japan.

In it - it asks EVERYONE to PRAY! To come together and lessen the affects on the Earth from what is happening in Japan.

The scenes are beautiful.

I will tell you, I have been praying as never before. I have been praying to God the Archangels to all angels to all of LOVE AND LIGHT! I have asked for a miracle regarding the Fukushima plant. I have begged and I will be honest crying very hard over the last few days.

I Ask everyone to pray! Pray for the people of Japan, pray for our Earth, Pray for a miracle!

Even if you are not a praying person PLEASE envision LIGHT and LOVE around Japan and the nuclear power plant.

If there was ever a turning point in history we are at the edge of it.

One week ago our Earth entered into a crisis. We are one people of the Earth what has happened in Japan has happened to us all. I will say, I did know somehow when I awoke on Friday our world took a turning point and did not know exactly what it was until I turned on the news. But I did know - I knew the world would never be the same when I got out of bed.

This is a time for us to come together in Prayer. I am not saying it through a religious stand point I am saying it through a Spiritual point.

Join together in LOVE - Through LOVE miracles happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment